Saturday, March 2, 2013

Withdrawals and Black Pepper


I had heard black pepper was a great essential oil, but it wasn’t until recently that we had some up close experiences with how it worked. I am amazed at the power of Black Pepper Essential Oil, and I am so grateful to be able to share it with others.


A good friend of mine has had chronic pain for as long as I have known her. She is an amazing woman, who I am so grateful to know.

She has been on many different medications over the years to help with the chronic pain and chronic migraines she suffers from.

Recently, for a medical procedure, they required her to get off of ALL of her medication that she had been on.
She stopped her medication for this procedure; it was a horrible, horrible experience she hopes to never have to re live.
 “I felt like someone was piercing my body everywhere with little needles, I wanted to pull my hair out, I was laying on my bed thrashing around, and I would get really, really hot, then really, really cold. The chills were horrible. I couldn’t stop shaking, and there was so much pain in my body everywhere. I felt completely out of control, I didn’t think my body could handle it anymore.” She told me later that she wanted to die.

A few weeks later, she needed to go through a similar procedure and was required to go off of all her medications. She was scared to death……not because of the pain that would come from no medication, but from the withdrawal symptoms from the drug cravings.
I had heard about Black Pepper and its power at helping with smoking and other drug withdrawals. I hoped it would work for this too.

We started her on black pepper on the bottom of her feet morning and night. She also took a capsule of black pepper several times throughout the day. It would have also been helpful to put a few drops in her hand and inhale throughout the day, but she decided to just apply it to her feet and take a capsule.
 She was really nervous for this day to come. She got off of her medications and she was amazed at how different this experience was just by simply using black pepper essential oil.
 “The side effects from getting off the medications were bearable, it made a drastic difference how I felt, and I felt like I was in control of my body. I was very grateful for the oil.”

I was really excited at how effectively the black pepper worked for her. I love how these precious oils are making a difference in people's lives all around the world.

Just another quick experience with black pepper and withdrawals, recently I talked with someone who has been trying to quit smoking. They simply put a drop of black pepper under their tongue when they had the craving to smoke, the black pepper satisfied their craving for the nicotine and it satisfied the craving for the sensation at the back of their throat. They were amazed at how big of a difference it made in using it 1 day.

Tips for Using Black Pepper to help with Withdrawals: 
(you need to be consistent throughout the day)
Add 1-2 drops in palm of hands and inhale
Drop 1 drop of black pepper essential oil under tongue or on tongue
Add 3-5 drops in a capsule and swallow several times a day
Apply 2-3 drops of black pepper on the bottom of your feet morning and night (or throughout day as needed)

Here is a great pub med article about  black pepper and smoking http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8033760

No comments: